Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Boingo...wifi everywhere!

I was looking on the internet for a wifi provider and suddenly came across Boingo. This company offers pc and mobile internet access in more than 100.000 spots all over the world for a monthly payment. What most attracted my attention is that in Spain, the monthly payment for mobile access is of 6 Euros - nothing compared to other providers! The only (big) problem I found is that there are still very little hotspots in my country and that means there's not one near my place...and therefore no access from home (which is the main place where I'll be surfing through the net). I guess that for this reason, the company has lowered the price (which in the States rounds the 40 dollars).

I still think it's probably a very good option for someone travelling a lot!


1 comment:

Lutezio said...

Thanks Indira for your post. I´m searching for a new internet provider and this one sounds good!!!

:)