Monday, February 11, 2008

Never enough?



I was just having a look at Techcrunch.com, a site I really love! I’m much into new technologies, internet, cellphones, music players, social websites and so on (I must say it’s also an important part of my work life!). I read the news every day and discover new gadgets, new sites…And its amazing! I’ve opened all around the net different profiles, in a huge number of online communities, always trying to keep up with time. But it seems like a neverending story!


I’m going to try and talk about my experience in the different sites I’ve signed up for…Not an easy task, and remember…There are a thousand other sites! Feel free to give me a hand if you’re signed up in other communities, I’ll be glad to read you!!

Link: www.techcrunch.com

No comments: