Monday, February 11, 2008

Surf & win!


Today I’ve discovered this new site which has made partnerships with many sites, so that diverting traffic to their sites turns into money for users. Most sites do get paid for diverting traffic to their partner websites, but users are not paid for this. In this case, BeRuby does not earn as much as other websites but it shares its benefits with its users, making them happpier!

I’ve started using it today, establishing it as my home site and personalizing my menus (of course, not only did I look at the sites which I visit more often, but also the sites which have bigger revenues)… :-) The site looks a bit crazy, because its full of search boxes and I do not know if it’s going to work, but anyway, if it works I’m not going to say no to those extra Euros…







No comments: